Monday, July 30, 2018

Sbi State Bank Of India what next Move Read my Blog

Hello Friends Good Morning 

Today we r Analyses Sbi Next Move up or down ????

Every Trader think what is the next way some Stocks or Index like Nifty.Nifty Bank 

Soon i m start making Videos About index next move But Today m i focus on Sbi   

Yesterday State Bank Of India Future close 296.50 made high 299.70  Level and low 290.85 

Now discuss now what is next Move Sbi Stock

First off all we r talk About OI ↠270 Put↩  highest OI stay in Sbi that means sbi down side support is 270 for August Series and up side Hurdle 300 hmm  why 300 level is Big Hurdle ?

Simple ans ↠300 Call is highest OI← stay in Sbi and Monday Sbi respect this Level and fail for cross 300 level 

Now i m share with u My point of View About Sbi Support and Resistance From My view saying is Sbi Now 290 Is good Support for long Position holder  and 300 to 310 is a Profit booking Area if i m say clearly so Sbi may be Run IN a range bound Trading for some time maybe 1 week if r u Intraday Trader and know how to manage Money Management for Intraday trading so Earn good Money in Sbi Future with intraday trade  

Friends Soon I m start my YOUTUBE channel for Understand the Stocks future and index move in Hindi I m 99.99% its very Helpful For u 

so stay connect with us today i m share YOUTube link here and Soon Start Live market Hours Videos for stocks and Nifty and Bank nifty Till Then like my YouTube channel and my Blog 

please share my blog comments keep In touch with my Blog For EARNING LIVE MARKET VIEWS AND TIPS  ANY question ABOUT MY BLOG OR ANY THINK FEEL FREE CONT ME  THANKS DONT FORGET FOLLOW MY BLOG OR YOUTUBE CHANNEL LINK SHARE TODAY ASAP 

TILL THEN BYE MEET U HERE SOON

No comments:

Post a Comment